Re: Linux HDMI Issues. Ubuntu with Nvidia 8400 GS

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the reply. I've taken your advice and updated the Kernel to 3.6.6
I've also reinstalled the latest v310 Nvidia Drivers, checked the
physical connection of my S/PDIF header and retested digital out
sound.

Unfortunately still no luck.

Still only the onboard analog and digital devices, and no digital
success, analog still works.

Any more suggestions?

Much Appreciated

Kenneth