Re: Kernel 3.x and smp_lock.h

Thanks again.

I'm trying very hard to make this work. I've downloaded the alsa-driver
source from git, but when I tried to compile it, it said I didn't have
the ALSA kernel source, so I'm downloading that too.

However, does this mean that I can't use my already-patched kernel
source? Do I have to start all over, using the ALSA project's source?

And, Dominique, are you the only one participating on this list? Other
lists I have been part of always resulted in a lot of email in my inbox,
but this one is pretty quiet!

Cheers,

Frank