Re: Kernel 3.x and smp_lock.h

You see, the kernel source available at the ALSA website appears to be
useless. It says it's not for 3.x kernels, and there's all the nonsense
about smp_lock.h (see below).

Yet, some people are compiling it and using it!

What do I have to do?

PS - why is there no longer a "development version" of the ALSA files
for download?

PSS - if nobody replies to me again, I will assume this list is dead,
subscribe to the ALSA development mailing list, and hassle them! :)