Re: Problem with Nvidia HDMI

I followed all the steps (compiling alsa-driver, writing the files /etc/asound.conf and /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf) and I still don't have audio over the HDMI output :(

Any idea? Would it be a bad configuration on the /etc/asound.conf or with the alsamixer controls?

El 31 de julio de 2010 23:50, VDR User <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
2010/7/31 José Luis Segura Lucas <josel.segura@xxxxxx>:
> 2010/7/29 VDR User <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Jose, I actually pasted the /etc/asound.conf from the wrong box in my
>> earlier post (though I think it would work).  Here's the one from my
>> ION box:
>>
>> pcm.!default {
>>    type hw
>>    card 0
>>    device 3
>> }
>> ctl.!default {
>>    type hw
>>    card 0
>> }
>
> I tried with that configuration on /etc/asound.conf and can't hear
> nothing... Would I change some values of card and device?
> My Nvidia card, on aplay -l is shown several times, what values of card and
> device must I choose?

I'm sorry, I forgot one last thing.  In /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf
I had to put:

options snd-hda-intel model=3stack-dig