Re: Problem with Nvidia HDMI

El 28 de julio de 2010 23:26, VDR User <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Ok, glad it's working now.  I had to create an /etc/asound.conf on my
system but maybe you don't need one.  Please report back after you
tried playing some medias.

Well, I think you are right (again!) :D I tried to play something on that computer and I can't hear anything. I would create the /etc/asound.conf like you. Some advice?

I look at volume controls of Gnome and I can see, on the HDA Nvidia card, only 4 switches, all of them labeled as IEC958 and a number...