echo layla and digital I/O

Hi all,
i have an echo layla and it works well with alsa and jack.
It has a digital spdif I/O, that alsa discovers as a subdevice.
So hw:0,0 is the 8 i/o
and hw:0,1 is the digital i/o

Now, cause jack works with 1 device at time, i can't use all the 10
input of Layla at the same time.

I think i could make a virtual device that includes the 2 subdevices
in .asoundrc
But i really need help to do that, i found wiki examples too hard for
a n00b like me :(

Thank you
Cheers
--
Carlo Ascani
La politica pratica consiste nell'ignorare i fatti. (Henry Adams)