Re: echo layla and digital I/O

Hello all,

maybe i can hijack this thread a little bit. ;=)

yesterday i posted my old .asoundrc for a echaudio Gina3G. That worked perfect
on my recent systems. Yesterday, i tried a new debian system (squeeze) on some
machine with a user build kernel (2,6.33.3-rt)

Since that, my .asound configuration doesn't work correct. The Gina card in
it's default, 6 outs and 2 ins worked perfect. But with the .asound, and a
configuration with SP/DIF coax and a clocksource as internal brings up noise up
to -20db.

Since the firmware driver hadn't changed, i use the old one from 2 years ago.

I have chopped down my .asoundrc to a normal configuration with 6 outs and 2
ins. jack connect like before and recognises everything.
Now the Questions: What happend in the last years .asound development , which
i have missed?

i can give some more infos, if needed.

thanks and bye c~

Op den Maandag 21 Juni 2010 Klock 11:50:10 hett Carlo Ascani schreven: