Soundblaster Cardbus installation problem opensuse 11.2 core 2 duo

Dell latitude e6400 intel code 2 duo running opensuse 11.2 64 bit

Installing the card, I get this error message.

An error occurred during the installation of SB0400 Audigy2 value
The kernel module snd-emu 10k1 for sound support could not be loaded.
This can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO
or IRQ parameters.

Running the opensuse hardware probe, a truncated version of the output
indicates
Bus ID : 4
Bus: PCI
(I don't have email on the notebook installation, but could provided
more data if needed).
ALSA driver version 1.0.23-gti20100614
compiled on Jun 13 2010 for kernel 2.6.31.12-0.2-desktop (SMP)

Suggestions?