Re: MIDI I/O not working, ice1712

I tried the following on my Linux system:

~$ aconnect -li
client 0: 'System' [type=kernel]
    0 'Timer           '
    1 'Announce        '
    Connecting To: 15:0
client 14: 'Midi Through' [type=kernel]
    0 'Midi Through Port-0'
client 16: 'M Audio Delta 1010' [type=kernel]
    0 'M Audio Delta 1010 MIDI'

~$ aconnect -lo
client 14: 'Midi Through' [type=kernel]
    0 'Midi Through Port-0'
client 16: 'M Audio Delta 1010' [type=kernel]
    0 'M Audio Delta 1010 MIDI'

So, the Delta 1010 MIDI is recognized. I can also play MIDI to the Delta 1010 and watch the "MIDI out" LED blink, but my MIDI keyboard doesn't receive it, or send it. It's pretty clearly the piano that is the problem- still working on figuring out how to fix it. I suspect once I have the piano fixed, I'll have a working system.

Lenson