Re: MIDI I/O not working, ice1712

As of yet, I have no idea why the keyboard is not sending MIDI. I use a Kurzweil PC3x, and the configuration for MIDI should be very simple. It has a standard "MIDI out" port as well as USB MIDI capability (which I have not yet tried to use), but this keyboard is supposed to be able to use all forms of MIDI output simultaneously.

I have configured the PC3x as specified in the user's manual to send all keystrokes to the "MIDI out" port (this is the default configuration anyway), and plugged it into a working MIDI system, and I see no MIDI data from the keyboard. Then, I took the working MIDI system and used it to send some signals to my M-Audio Delta1010 sound card, and the sound card received the MIDI signals- so, I figure the sound card is OK and the keyboard has a mysterious problem. I wish I would have figured this out while the keyboard was still under warranty. At this point I will take it up with Kurzweil...

LP