Re: CA0110-IBG, ac3 spdif capture and analog playback

Please note, I am no expert.  But I bought a computer with an SB X-Fi
Xtreme Audio PCIe card.  It seems that the card is currently
unsupported by ALSA and I was not able to find any way to work around
the problem.  Other cards that are named SB X-Fi are supported so it's
a little confusing to search for solutions.

I ended up getting a USB external card and I've been happy since.

Good luck.  If you find a way to make the card work with ALSA, please post.

Peter