Re: ALSA dsnoop and RAT (Robust Audio Tool)

2010/3/3 Jaroslav Kysela <perex@xxxxxxxx>

Have you tried to set variable defaults.pcm.dmix.rate to 16000 (or to frequency which RAT uses)? Just add this line to your ~/.asoundrc:

defaults.pcm.dmix.!rate 16000

                                       Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex@xxxxxxxx>
Linux Kernel Sound Maintainer
ALSA Project, Red Hat, Inc.

It helps! I put "defaults.pcm.dmix.!rate 16000" in ~/.asoundrc and in RAT i set rate to 16000 too. Sound become fine. Now I see problem is incorrect settings. I believe.

BTW this trick
is not work for rate 48000 . When I set "defaults.pcm.dmix.!rate 48000" in ~/.asoundrc and in RAT 48000 I still have interference what sounds like random bleeps when I listen what I talk to microphone.