Re: ALSA only (aloop/dsnoop/asym/multi) .asoundrc help needed - merge2inputs (music-play) during voip calls

Adding something like this:

pcm.hdaloop_in {
   type multi
   slaves.a.pcm "card0" # main sound card
   slaves.a.channels 2
   slaves.b.pcm "p_card1in0" # aloop sound card
   slaves.b.channels 2
   bindings.0.slave a
   bindings.0.channel 0
   bindings.1.slave b
   bindings.1.channel 0
}

pcm.!default {
    type asym
    playback.pcm {
        type plug
        slave.pcm "r_copier"
    }
    capture.pcm {
        type plug
        slave.pcm "default"
    }
}

pcm.ear {
    type plug
    slave{
        pcm "hdaloop_in"
    }
}

You should have a new input pcm which merge what you play and what you
record. Anyway you need to manage it a bit, probably you'll have echo
problem so use the right pcm. hdaloop_in merge two streams but in this
example it use only the left channel. Another thing you probably
should use dmix and dsnoop as your devices or you can't open them more
than one time.

bye,
   Dino