Re: ALSA only (aloop/dsnoop/asym/multi) .asoundrc help needed - merge2inputs (music-play) during voip calls

Appreciated. though wiped my machine and happily did fresh minimalist
install again after much pulse and jack time. Lot of reasons and of
course pulse and jack are great. Simply, I need it manageable.

This can be done with just ALSA. Can't speak for the quality of
resultant sound though with aloop/multi/asym/dmix/dsnoop it can be
done. I would really ask now for help from a guru as I've been asking
for help for weeks and have tried everything though will keep trying.

Can someone please tell me what to change/add in the .asoundrc below.
I need to merge a 2nd stream INTO the microphone channel, i think,
during a skype/voip conversation. I have aloop driver installed and
working as well as 'almost' enough knowledge.

REALLY asking please.