Re: modules loaded , no souncards found

to send a signal directly to your soundcard you
can use aplay.

first try:
cat /proc/asound/devices

the output will something like this:
1:       : sequencer
0: [0- 0]: ctl
8: [0- 0]: raw midi
18: [0- 2]: digital audio playback
17: [0- 1]: digital audio playback
16: [0- 0]: digital audio playback
24: [0- 0]: digital audio capture
33:       : timer

The numbers inside the square brackets ("[x- y]") are indexes for the
soundcard (x) and the device (y) on that soundcard. So to play using the
first playback device on the first card ("[0- 0]") you could use:

aplay -D hw:0,0 file.wav

For the second and third you could use:

aplay -D hw:0,1 file.wav
aplay -D hw:0,2 file.wav