Clicking noise on first startup of snd_hda_intel

Hi,

whenever I connect my linux-vdr the first time to power and the
snd_hda_intel module gets loaded a loud clicking noise appears.
After this noise all works fine. I can unload and load the snd_hda_intel
module manually and also reboot the system without any problems as long
as the system is connected to power.

Is this a hardware problem or is there something i can try?

I have uploaded the output of alsa-info.sh to
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=822d437beae3da1df9953709519a6b4d2e47b9f1

The soundcard is the onboard card of the ASRock N68-S board.

Best Regards
Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                  http://www.uli-eckhardt.de

Ein Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar stärkste
Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott. (Karl Krauss)