Re: Fedora 10 & Tascam US 122

David Niemira wrote:

> So my thinking is that something is broken in the 64 bit F10 kernel?
> Would that seem reasonable? If the consensus is 'yes', I would be glad
> to MR this fact, if someone could steer me on how to do

It might just be broken in 64 bit kernel period, not only Fedora.  But log it there, they'll sort it out.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/

You'll have to register and then you select the component you want to put it under.  That isn't intuitive until you've
done it a few times.  At least it wasn't for me.