Multiseatet system

I have finally build myself a working multiseatet system. The only thing
i need to setup correctly is sound. I have a P965 chipsset with Intel HD
audio. I've added both users to the audio group and audio works from
both seats. But what i really want is to use one of the six jack
connectors on the back for one seat and another for the second seat. I
found this
http://wiki.c3sl.ufpr.br/multiseat/index.php/How_to_make_the_sound_work , but according to /proc/asound/cards it only sees my sound card as one device. Do i really have to sacrifice a PCI slot or is there some way around that?

--
Lasse Jensen <fafler@xxxxxxxxx>