Re: Multiseatet system

Lasse Jensen wrote:
 what i really want is to use one of the six jack
> connectors on the back for one seat and another for the second seat.

Something based on this may work for you - I know it works for a single
user.  I don't know whether there are reasons that it won't work for
multiple users.  The sharing of the underlying hardware device will be
based on trust i.e. one of the users could occupy the six channel device
and prevent the other user from accessing it.

http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/.asoundrc#Splitting_front_and_rear_outputs