Re: M-Audio Delta 66 Not working and cannot load modules after compile

Hey,

I think I found some of the problem. After reading this forum:

I discovered that my soundcore.ko file was missing. I followed the steps
at the end, and it showed up again. I then ran make install of the
alsa-drivers source, and soundcore.ko disappeared again from my kernel's
directory. Shouldn't the alsa-driver source compile the soundcore.ko
file? I'm configuring it with ./configure --with-cards=ice1712
--with-sequencer=yes. Is this making it not compile the soundcore.ko
file, and, if so, what should my arguments be to compile the
soundcore.ko? If I try to compile with no arguments to ./configure, it
gives me an error somewhere, but I haven't tried to track it down since
it compiles fine with the arguments supplied. I think I'm close to being
able to test this, please help.

John