Re: Mia-Midi & Ubuntu 8.04

Thanks much Mark... I'll investigate this weekend.

Henry
p.s., my card is NOT a usb device (apologies here, as I should have said
it is the MiaMIDI card, made by Echo Audio. There are i/o ports for
midi/S/PDIF/analogue in the back, both on the card & a set of wires w/
plugs; phono & standard midi). If this makes any difference in the
assessment I would definitely appreciate hearing about this. Thanks
again.