Re: tv card: no sound

> btw: Does your Leadtek tv2000 expert TV card's sound work without having to
> set any options? If so, that's nice to know, as I had multiple problems with
> sound on my Hauppauge Win TV Express card (bt878a chip).

Yes, I deleted now the line in tvtime config file wich refers to sound and it works without that.
Also I tried to set to retrieve the sound from line, synth, etc... and works in that way too. But I
guess then thees are options for oss, not for alsa, that's why it has no effects.
In xawt i can't find any options for sound except to choose if I want mono instead of stereo.
So I didn' change anything. The sound works fine too, just like in mplayer.