Re: USB midi device (UM1SX) not listed by aconnect (but works as rawmidi)

oh, I discovered today [thanks to my friend Sirio!] that the problem was
silly
the snd-seq-midi was not loaded, so I wasn't seeing the raw midi device
as an alsa sequencer device!

modprobe snd-seq-midi solved the problem

I don't know why snd-seq-midi always autoloaded with alsa in the past,
and now it doesn't autoload anymore

bye
Federico