Re: relocation error - version ALSA_0.9 not defined...

Sorry for doubleposting, but i got another idea.
Maybe i could use the /proc or /sys - filesystems to alter the needed
settings? You know, like

# echo "unmute" > /proc/soundcards/whatever

I've tried to find a suitable "device" or what those things are
called, but i don't know which it should be. Does anyone know a
solution?

cu
stahlsau