Re: Problem with an ice1712 soundcard on recording

Quoting Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh@xxxxxxxxx>:

>>   I am not sure how to make arecord record my different lines. I have
>> found and .asoundrc for selecting output but I am not sure about input.
>
> If the default ice1712 config is broken it needs fixing.
>
> Who can help here?

Hi,

  OK I played with .asoundrc (quicker than trying to understand the docs).

  I can now record/playback on any lines. It appears that
record/playback use the same entries in the .asoundrc ?  The ttable
maps input channels onto output channels.Here is what I have got in
.asoundrc . I had to modify the examples in the alsa docs changing some
ttable.0 to ttable.1 to get stereo.

#
# allows you to play/record stereo to/from ice1712
# using various stereo pairs
#
#
#  arecord -c2 -f cd -D 7/8 slug.wav