Re: Problem with an ice1712 soundcard on recording

Hi,

  I just tried arecord with my m-audio 1010LT

arecord x.wav

  On playback it sounds like it is repeating chunks of the sound then
skipping to the next chunk.

arecord -f cd x.wav

  Nothing on playback.

  I have had success recording/playback using the javax.sound.sampled API.

  Do we need somethging in .asoundrc ?  This file is a mystry to me.
What is ttable ?

cheers Paul.