Re: partition 100% full No space left on device. looks like xfsiscorrupted or a bug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: partition 100% full No space left on device. looks like xfsiscorrupted or a bug

Dave refers to a unix/linux "feature". Files can be deleted, but if
they are in use at the time, the contents are not deleted. Disk shows an
ammount of free space that does not match the total - used space.

It haS been checked! See below a snip from my first post.

#lsof -nP |grep -i delete|wc -l
0
#find /proc/*/fd -ls | grep -i dele|wc -l
0

However, a reboot clears this situation, and you did say in the original
post you had rebooted the system.

Yes, tried also reboot which does not solve the problem.

Its obvious that till not run xfs_repair, we can't conclude more. This will happen next days ...