Re: partition 100% full No space left on device. looks like xfs iscorrupted or a bug

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 6:00 AM, Lista Unx <lista.unx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, I've created a new gmail account especially to be able to post to this
> mailing list which is filtering very seriously legit messages comming from
> legit usres, just because they are comming from yahoo accounts (servers) ...

It's a Yahoo policy. It's completely reasonable for lists to reject
yahoo.com emails, but ideally it'd reject them at signup time.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN24050.html
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN24016.html?impressions=true

Chris Murphy