Re: xfs within one hour after power-on reset , nginx performance is poor and do not have this phenomenon on ext4

There is not enough information here to begin considering your
problem report.

http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_What_information_should_I_include_when_reporting_a_problem.3F

I'm not even sure I understand what you have stated so far; you see
the RPS (requests per second) increase after the system has been up
for one hour, is that correct?

In any case, we aren't nginx experts here; you will need to do more
investigation to find out what is actually happening at the filesystem
level before we can be of much help, I think.

-Eric