State of ext4 auto_da_alloc-like workarounds in XFS

Hi

The ext4 workaround for wrong-but-common truncate/rename cases can be found at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ext4#Delayed_allocation_and_potential_data_loss
This is the default "auto_da_alloc" mount option.

There is no mention of similar workaround in XFS FAQ at
http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ nor
Wiki article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XFS
I suggest adding such a section.

I have read the thread at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.xfs.general/53366
There seems to be definite answer at the top of
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.xfs.general/53376

But besides that I found
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/812588 where it's mentioned that
/--/
The bigger problem from my perspective is that XFS is only doing this for the
truncate case, and (from what I've been told) not for the rename case.
/--/

I'd like to know the current state of ext4 auto_da_alloc-like workarounds in XFS,
particularly for RHEL7. Considering the two cases in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ext4#Delayed_allocation_and_potential_data_loss
is XFS behaving the same as ext4, both mounted with default options?

thanks,
--
Vallo