xfsrestore -t and default location of housekeeping dir

Hi,

While testing a just-made dump with via 'xfsrestore -t', I learned that
the default housekeepingdir path is still under the original filesystem.
My xfsrestore therefore failed, since that filesystem was read-only.

Since '-t' should denote a pure no-op operation, with no changes, would
it make more sense to default the housekeeping location to a temporary
location if it is used?

thanks,
iustin