Re: definitions for /proc/fs/xfs/stat

all - good conversation and again, thanks for digging into this.  The comment about me running on an older kernel seems to be the problem and by rerunning my test on precise/3.5.0-23-generic all seems to be operating correctly, so I guess that was it.

However, the one thing that does jump out of this is that proc/fs/xsfstats and pcp were both showing many hundred MB/sec during tests that only ran for a few seconds, which is impossible so it still feels some like sort of accounting bug to me.  On the other hand if the fact that this was an older kernel, and newer kernels are fine, perhaps it's something just to note and not worry about.

thanks again...

-mark

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:41 AM, Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Dave,