Re: xfs_iunlink_remove: xfs_inotobp() returned error 22 -- debugging

After change mount option to sync shutdown still happens, and I got a trace again, the inode 0x1c57d is abnormal.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7n2C4T5tfNCYW1jNWhBbXBYakE/edit?usp=sharing
I have a question if the problem is hard to reproduce why I got 8 times in a week only in a test cluster with 8 node?
What's the problem?