Re: [XFS] xfs_repair time how long it takes??

Eric,
I have one more qustion for  you.

You told me like this "then I would suspect a misconfiguration (maybe mounting -o nobarrier with write caches enabled on the drives?) "

How can I check this misconfiguration? such as "-o nobarrier" is I couldn't find this option with mount in my busybox and what do you mean the sentence this " write caches enabled on the drives?"

Thanks,