[XFS] xfs_repair time how long it takes??

Hi, My name is Ryan.

I am a computer programmer who are making  embedded linux products.

Nowadays one of  my job is porting the XFS Filesystem in our embedded linux products.

Everything is going well until the day before Yesterday.

The problem is the taking time with xfs_repair like this "]# xfs_repair -P -L /dev/sda2" is to long to wait in our embedded system and for me, so the booing time is increasing around 2 minutes totally.

If the HDD has a big size of data what  I wrote,  the xfs_repair takes time more and more next booting time as I mention it.

So, it makes a big problem with my company products.

Would you mind helping me to solve this problem.

I think many company who use XFS Filesystem without  this kind problem.

Please sharing any information with XFS Filesystem.

I attached the console message what i saw.

I really appreciate you read my e-mail.

Have a good day.

Thanks, Ryan.