Re: xfs_symlink problem? [Allow pquota and gquota to be used together actually]

On Monday 24 of October 2011, Carlos Maiolino wrote:
> > It happened again:
> >
> > http://ixion.pld-linux.org/~arekm/100_5434.JPG
> > http://ixion.pld-linux.org/~arekm/100_5433.JPG
> >
> > The weird thing is that I never ever hit this before with pre 3.1rc10 git
> > kernels. Was your bugfix a fix for new issue that was introduced in 3.1
> > cycle or for something old?
>
> Hmm, sorry, my mistake here, I fixed a problem on xfs_readlink, not at
> xfs_symlink.

And my mistake here. I had applied "RFC  Allow pquota and gquota to be used
together" to the wrong tree (daily use tree) instead of testing tree.

So something in that patch series is causing such problem.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team