Re: observed significant performance improvement using "delaylog" in

Martin Steigerwald wrote:
Hi!

Cc'd Steve as I think he is running the benchmarks.

Am Freitag 13 August 2010 schrieb Eric Sandeen:
Dave Chinner wrote:
On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 08:29:07AM -0400, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

And asking
him/her to add -o delaylog would also be good.
Yes, that would be an interesting comparison...
I was thinking the same thing; I'll do that.

I think its Steven Pratt from IBM.

Steve, could you add a case for mount option "-o delaylog" to your benchmark runs?
Which filesystem is this for? Keith has been helping me with some of these runs. We'll see if we can add this.

Steve