Re: Getting the list of X client from X server.

   The server doesn't know this information.  To the server,
the client is just an anonymous listener on the other end of
a socket.  You can find out how many clients there are using
the XResource extension (example at
http://www.xfree86.org/~mvojkovi/restest.c), but other than
how many clients and what resources (pixmaps, fonts, etc...)
they are using, there's not much else you can learn from the
server.

		Mark.