Getting the list of X client from X server.

Hello,

I want to get the list of X client which is currently
connected to the X server. I will modify the X server
if it is needed. What I want to do is to write out
the list of X client. (If possible, I want to save
details of each X client. For example, PID of the
X client, IP of the X client and so on.)

I think there can be a data structure to keep the list
of X client in the X server. If it is, I want to know
what it is.

Please help me to find out the way to get the list of
X client in the X server. Thank you very much.

--
Seongsu's blog - http://www.senux.com/
"Never make any mistaeks." (Anonymous, in a mail