Re: Please help me

   I'm not sure I understand the artifact you are describing
(maybe panel "bloom"?).  But it is probably a driver problem
and possibly fixed in a more recent version of XFree86.  The
version that came with Red Hat 7.3 is undoubtedly very old.

For what it's worth, I see much information on Google about Linux
and the "ECS A900":

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=%22ECS+A900%22+Linux

		Mark.