non PCI driver initialization support

Hello,
I have cross compiled Xfree86 4.3.0 for target hardware SH4. As this does not have PCI bus support we have emulated functionality of PCI api's. While trying to run it on our hardware compiled binaries are not able to initialize the drivers and server is crashing.
The implementation needs to be memory mapped driver in place of PCI based. I would like to know how I can target this implementation of replacing PCI based driver initialization to hardware board specific memory mapped implementation.

Thanks,
Soumya jeet Dey