Re: Problem: P2/2 Mouse Moving Delayed In Suse 10.0 And X

   The resolution and sample rate depend on the mouse.  The mouse
driver in XFree86 will take your specified values and treat it
as a suggestion, mapping it to the nearest setting known to be
supported.  I don't know of a list of supported resolutions and
sample rates - they're mouse independent anyhow.

			Mark.