Please Help Me

hi All;

Actually i have a problem on my redhat linux server.

Problem dexcription:
i was running the server for one month without stopping, then after
that i had to shut down it because of power fault in the company, so i
turned it off regularly by using shut down option, then after that i
turned it on, every thing was ok, system up but without starting
XFree86 server; then from command prompt i tried so many times to start
it manually by using command
#startx
or by using
#XFree86

when i typed these commands i was getting the following messages:
*
*    (Some Lines Describing the log file and configuration file, etc...)
*

fatal server error
Could not open default font 'fixed'
*
*    (Lines giving contact and support details from XFree86 org)
*
XIO:    fatal io error 104 (connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
        after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

when i also tried to reconfigure XFree86 by using the following command
#redhat-config-xfree86

it says
xconf.py: fatal IO error 2 ( connection reset by peer ) on x
server :17.0.
and showing the prompt only

Please Help me; I need The graphical system in my server.

Thanks.