Re: please help me

So you put the cd in the cdrom and boot from it. Then you do all the
configuration.. The beginner/novice mode and mount/create/choose boot
system. Right? Then you choose to install from CD or FTP/HTTP etc..

In the setup you can choose, /mnt/cdrom try re-downloading the iso and
burning it again, could just be a bad image.

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:11:40 +0800, éåå <zhfjin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all:
>     I install FreeBSD4.5 and FreeBSD5.1 from cdcom. The commputer canhe
> boot from cdrom.After booting up,and setting ,I select "install from
> cdrom",the computer can't go on install from cdrom,and says "can't
> identify the media".I don't know how to do,then I select"install from
> FTP".After Installtion ,I still can't mount my cdrom. who can tell me
> why and how can I use my cdrom.
>     Thank you ahead!
> Zhf Jin

Joe Talerico