Re: How to change screen resolution

hi,
      I think you should first check that your video card is detected in rh 9 or not,,i think it might be using a VESA(generic) adapter for your card ,,so can you give me your dmesg report.for this type at the prompt $dmesg > a.text and send the a.text report.
      if your adapter is not detected then you have to install xfree86 and install you then i think your problem will be solved.