Re: How to change screen resolution

On my RedHat 9.0 installation (using KDE), I select "System Settings" from the
system menu (click the RedHat logo at the bottom-left of the screen); then
select "Display". If you are not logged in as root (you shouldn't be), then
you will be prompted for the root password. Enter this, and a few moments
later a dialog appears with screen parameters on it. If I change the
resolution here, and logout and back in, the resolution is now the new value
that I set in the dialog.

Hope this helps,
Cheers!
Nik