PBuffer support

Hello,

It appears to me in principle the xfree86 implementation of GLX is up to
1.3 and supports pbuffers. However, I have not been able to find even a
single example on the web that I can use as a test. I am trying to
follow the GLX 1.3 specs and it is not working (the creation in
glXCreatePBuffer fails). So I was hoping I could find someone else's
example on how to do it??? The Mesa docs mention a pbinfo.c, but this
is no longer there and also seems to be pre GLX 1.3. If such a test
program is available, it would be useful to have.

BTW, I am doing is trying to add pbuffer off-screen rendering to the
OpenGLUT library. So hopefully more users will benefit from it too.

The man pages at http://www.xfree86.org/current/manindex3.html do not
seem to mention pbuffer routines.

Thank you,
Aleksandar