Re: PBuffer support

Aleksandar Donev wrote:
Hello,

It appears to me in principle the xfree86 implementation of GLX is up to 1.3 and supports pbuffers. However, I have not been able to find even a single example on the web that I can use as a test. I am trying to follow the GLX 1.3 specs and it is not working (the creation in glXCreatePBuffer fails). So I was hoping I could find someone else's example on how to do it??? The Mesa docs mention a pbinfo.c, but this is no longer there and also seems to be pre GLX 1.3. If such a test program is available, it would be useful to have.

No shipping version of XFree86 or X.org supports pbuffers. The glxinfo utility will tell you what GLX version and GLX extensions are supported.