Re: need a help.......

hi

well u need a proper graphics driver for your system

go to the site of your motherboard and check for your
graphics card driver for the current system(this is if
the graphics card is inbuilt and if it is a external
graphics card then go to the corresponding site and
look for the right driver for your OS on that site for
that version of the card and as u install it i believe
it would make everthing right

hope i am not wrong and if i am do let me know

thanks

--- Abhay Saxena <asaxena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>