M inX, MaxX, MinY, MaxY Problem

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure a 3M Touch screen.
As I found out I have to use the Microtouch driver so a added the following to my config File:

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "touchscreen0"
Driver "microtouch"
Option "Device" "/dev/ttyS0"
Option "MinX" "1412"
Option "MaxX" "15184"
Option "MinY" "15372"
Option "MaxY" "1230"
Option "ScreenNumber" "0"
Option "ReportingMode" "Scaled"
Option "ButtonNumber" "1"
Option "SendCoreEvents"
EndSection

This got my Touch screen running but when I touch the screen the mouse pointer is two or three centimetres right beside my finger.
I found out that the MinX, MaxX, MinY, MaxY settings don’t fit for my screen but how can I get the right settings?
When I set the MinX and MinY settings to 0 I get better result but I think there is a way to calculate or find the right settings out except guessing.

Thank You

Dalibor Malek